Off The Charts Podcast: 10 Questions, 3 Mics, Equal Time To Scouts & Stats
On this edition of Off The Charts, Mark Simon is joined by VP of Football and Research & Development, Matt Manocherian, Football Research Lead Alex Vigderman, and 2021 Football Rookie Handbook co-editor Nathan Cooper to preview the 2021 season.
The crew answers 10 questions about the upcoming season, with the statistical and scouting perspectives given equal time (to the second).
– Who will win the Super Bowl – a chalk pick and a sleeper? ()
– Who is the breakout QB and pass rusher for this season? ()
– Which team has the greatest variance in performance? ()
– Who will win Offensive & Defensive Rookie of the Year? ()
– Which player will be drafted No. 1 next year and by whom? ()
Thank you for listening. Please rate and review if you can. Stay safe and stay well.